Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday

Today was a interesting day. I've sick since last week and wasn't getting better.

I had a frustrating telephone call from the director at the school that caused me to have a anxiety attack and that caused me to have a fun ride in an ambulance. I had an EKG done as well as x-rays. Nothing abnormal was found. I know that's hard to believe. Bill was my focal point when the nurse was trying to get a needle in my arm for blood tests. The room got extremely hot and I thought I was going to toss my cookies.


After spending 2 1/2 hours at the emergency room a doctor shared with me that a month ago I was given medicine for a bladder infection instead of a sinus infection. Bill has pointed out to the doctor a month ago that I had a sinus infection not a bladder infection and the doctor said it would help both problems!


The last time I rode in an ambulance was 22 years ago. I was holding my beautiful daughter Tracy. It was boring without her today.

No comments: