Monday, April 14, 2008

And they said it wouldn't last

Some people dread April 15th because its tax day. April 15th is one of the most wonderful days in my life. As Elliot walked me down the aisle I kept catching glimpses of Bill standing at the front of the chapel waiting for me. Thoughts were rolling through my mind and I couldn't figure out why would he want to marry me?

The past 30 years have been an amazing. I learned to love myself as much as Bill did from the beginning and every time God entrusted us with three beautiful daughters and a handsome son to raise they also showed me I was worthwhile and I have a purpose on this earth.



I hope and pray that I will be writing on my blog when Bill and I are married 60 years.



To Bill thank you for purposing not once but twice.

No comments: