Sunday, April 6, 2008

I love weekends

It was a treat to be able to sleep past 5:30. Bill and I cooked a big breakfast, ran numerous errands that including going to the post office to mail baby presents to our newest great nephew Tanner Monroe.

We had dinner at Napoli's and went grocery shopping. There must have been a full moon or very oblivious people in the grocery store. I lost count at how many times someone cut in between Bill in the motorized cart and me dealing with a normal grocery cart.

Today was communion Sunday at church, we decided to sit on the first floor instead of having to get downstairs. Bill continues to awe people with how well he is getting around. Last Sunday he was gettting around with a walker and this Sunday a cane.

After church we spent the afternoon in the kitchen making homemade lasagna, onion soup and brownies for the ambulance and EMT crews. We will be dropping by to say thank you for all they did.

I wish I could hug everyone that prayed and continues to pray for Bill and our family.

God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

hi. i hope you got me some awesome birfday presents. :O)

really i just thought you needed some comments, but i thought i'd drop a line about april 26 just in case you forgot in all this madness.