Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time flies when your having fun

Another week has flown by.



We continue to pray for Bill's recovery and now add on Elliot. On May 1st Elliot will be having a procedure done to remove a tumor from one of his kidneys.



Bill continues to dazzle his therapist and the rest of the group at Pate who have been keeping an eye on him.



I think I need to learn russian. There is a new student at the daycare. Her parents speak nothing but russian and she is slowly learning this odd language called English. I can't imagine what she is going through.



Will is going to be staying with us for a while until he recieves the date for training for his new job at Camp Classen. I'll have two of my four children living in Oklahoma this summer. Now I have to figure out how to get the other two closer.



On April 26th Tracy will be celebrating her 22nd birthday. Hopefully Alex will take care of baking her a cake.



Patricia is singing solos at her concert. I'm sure my eyes will leak a bit when I her sing.



Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

The Cain family said...

ha ha! Leaky eyes mom! Have a great time in OK this weekend! The bed and breakfast looks great! I hope you splurged and got the best one! Love you!

Tracy Jabbal said...

melissa got me a cake... its chocolate with custard filling and she even got my name on top! the food and wine last night was AWESOME! thanks for my presents (so far!) & now i'm jus waiting on this mystery package to arrive!!! thanks for my silly phone message!