Thursday, March 13, 2008

Having fun

My mother told me tonight that some people are born and die and they never know their purpose on earth. My mom said its evident to her that I know my purpose.

One of the OT's and social worker are allowing me to help plans activites at the rehab and share the joy of having to be at rehab.



Since the John Wayne movie marathon wasn't a hit the social worker and I decided on showing Nemo this week. Maybe there will be more than Bill and I watching the movie. I'm not complaining about our date night.



Next Friday or Saturday Patricia, Tripp and I are going to help the patients at the rehab dye eggs for Easter. It is going to be utilized at the patients therapy session.



When the day comes that Bill is allowed to escape the rehab I want to leave a lasting memory.

No comments: