Monday, March 10, 2008

An update

Where do I begin?

This has been a week part of me never wants to relive and part of me is extremely thank you for what we have made it through. I know we've all been told to never take a loved one for granted. I strongly agree.

Every day since Bill's stroke has brought something new to our lives. We never know what God's plans are you us this has caused us to focus on what is really important and how we can do God's work. We know that God is always there for us, its become very apparent that Bill was being held in God's hands.

Tuesday Bill is having an assesment done. Everyone that has worked with Bill in rehab will be gathering to figure out what awaits Bill in the future and when he will be able to escape rehab.


It was odd to be at church on Sunday without Bill. I had Patricia to lean on. I yearned to be in my Father's house.

No comments: