Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yeah its Tuesday

During my lunch break I ran over to rehab and picked up Bill. I got Bill settled in at home, ran to the pharmacy to get perscritptions filled and returned to work. We went out to dinner at our favorite place we skipped the margaritas not a good thing to try this close after having a stroke. We ran to Home Depot and bought a leather tool belt that is now attached to Bill's walker. He needs a handy way to carry things.

The cats are some what hesitant now that Bill is using a walker. Once Bill wasn't pushing it around the decided to welcome him home.

I am looking forward to driving to the country tomorrow morning and meeting the staff at Pate out patient rehab. I have a feeling by the time Bill gets home tomorrow night he will be exhausted from a full day of therapy. The inpatient rehab could only give him three hours a day.

Please keep Bill in your prayers.

No comments: