Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday

Bill is patiently teaching me how to take care of our pool. Its a lot of work for something we use for three months out of the year.

Bill is finding the balance of going to an outpatient rehab all day and instead of having three hours of therapy a day. Our day starts at 5:30 a.m. and we have had plans of retiring at 9:30 p.m. but it hasn't happened yet.


I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get sick. The kids at school were dropping left and right. One teacher had the lovely experience of being vomited on. After she got the child taken care of she jumped into the shower at school and put on non-soiled clothes.

I spent my afternoon sanitizing toys hoping to kill the germs. There's never a boring moment in our personal lives or at school.

No comments: